Sunday, March 16, 2008

For some "avoidable" reasons ;-), I did not blog for quite some months. Today I felt like writing. Today was a different sunday, after long time. Sunday with nothing doing. After watching two movies on saturday night, "One flew over cockoo's next" & "Home of the brave", I went to bed at 3AM. Today, Sunday, woke up at 11AM. After quick snax at bakery, again browsed and slept. Evening woke up and had a stroll. Stroll made me to notice the trees that were blooming with beautiful flowers. I realised the spring times in Bangalore. I hardly notice them while driving in bike. All the trees surrounding the B.T.M layout ground were flowering, and it was a great view.
Came back home after a dandy hair cut and "cool" oil massage. After a warm shower, felt completely relaxed. And these made me to blog today. Today was a futile sunday but a relaxing one.I wish I would continue writing on the blog in future.

No comments: